Grant Cardone talks about how to get a book published. Grant knew from a young age he would write a book. His Sell or Be Sold book has been published in the traditional way but also as a shortened e-book version filled with videos. Hit your audience in multiple ways. The way in which you reach them is of less importance than the fact that you reach them. Whether it’s a book or an mp3 audio file, it doesn’t matter to Grant. It’s ok to have grammar issues, Grant puts commas wherever he wants—you can get away with so much in today’s world. The book writer must take massive action in 2016. Don’t worry about the writing, worry about the selling. Writing is the easy part, selling and promoting is what separates the successful from the average.
Video Rating: / 5
Do you have all of Grant Cardone’s books? ( http://bit.ly/1HiF1xr )
Welcome & Thanks for being here
My name is David Bradley
• Sales & Marketing Manager for Grant Cardone – we help companies and individuals increase production 15 -30% simply by helping to find and then handle missed opportunity–
• Author of the book How To Stop Smoking Without Killing Anyone and
• Founder of Richmans Gym – home based strength and conditioning for strength of body, mind and spirit
Basically, I’m in the help business –
This is The Nooner = where I come in live every weekday at noon and drop a little noontime nuggets about sales, business and/or life – you’ve had lunch for your body, I’m gonna give you lunch for your mind –
Today, we’re answering the question, “What order to read Grant Cardone books”
One of the top questions we get…
First a little fun fact about reading –
Are you aware that most successful CEOs and entrepreneurs will read on average at least 60 books in a single year?
Unfortunately, the next statistic is rather depressing.
An average American worker will read on average less than ONE book in that same year.
Now, here’s the kicker. That same average American will wind up making 319 times LESS income.
Don’t even think of saying you don’t have time to read!!! You have 319 times more time.
Grab any of these books and you will benefit – just start somewhere –
However, for a truly synergistic effect try this ideal order –
1. Sell Or Be Sold – lay the foundation
2. Closer’s – selling and closing are separate arts and sciences
3. First Or Last – now that you’re skilled up, let’s get out into the market place
4. 10X – how to think big and go big
8 Tips for getting the most from Grant Cardone’s books:
Here’s a few considerations as you start to dig!
1. Challenge yourself to complete and read one book a week.
2. Set aside a specific time of day for reading –
3. Commit to and write down the exact date you will finish the book by. You figure it out and plot your time line, but do that for yourself and see what happens.
4. Take copious amounts of notes
5. Answer truthfully the questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Do not go to the next chapter until you have completed step 3.
7. Before starting a chapter asks yourself, “if I had to teach a 60 minute class on this chapter TOMORROW, how would I read this?”
8. Use these books. Do not just read them once and move on.
Use them for inspiration, motivations, and solutions.
Your success in this life depends on you. And you depend on you being the absolute best you can be. These four book can and will help you create a better you. Guaranteed.