He’s an American businessman, investor, self-help author, motivational speaker and radio personality.
He’s the founder of the Rich Dad Company.
He has an estimated net worth of million.
He’s Robert Kiyosaki and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. Experience makes you smarter
A fourth-generation Japanese American, Kiyosaki was born and raised in Hilo, Hawaii.
2. The more you give, the more you receive
After graduating from Hilo High School in 1965, Kiyosaki attended the United States Merchant Marine Academy in New York.
3. Change the way you think
After graduating from college in New York, Kiyosaki began his career by taking a job with Standard Oil’s tanker office. He resigned after 6 months to join the Marine Corps.
He served in the Marine Corps as a helicopter gunship pilot during the Vietnam War in 1972, where he was awarded the Air Medal.
5. Hard times bring new opportunities
Kiyosaki was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in June 1974. He then joined Xerox as an sales associate until June 1978.
6. Design the business properly
In 1977, Kiyosaki entered the retailing industry. He started a company that brought to market the first nylon and Velcro “surfer” wallets.
7. Know what you are working hard for
In 1994, he retired at the age of 47. In 1997, he launched Cashflow Technologies, a business education company which owns the Rich Dad and Cashflow brands.
8. Don’t be afraid of losses
A financial literacy advocate, Kiyosaki has been a proponent of entrepreneurship, business education, investing, and that financial literacy should be taught in schools around the world.
9. Aim to acquire assets
Kiyosaki also maintains a monthly column on Yahoo Finance.
10. Stop saving money, hedge it
His sister, Emi Kiyosaki, is a former Tibetan Buddhist nun. He has co-authored one book with Emy called “Rich Brother, Rich Sister”.
I have a suggestion for top 10 rules for success : Robert Kiyosaki. What do you think?
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
* #Entspresso – Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn – Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success – Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment – Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook – Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife – Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan – Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS
Video Rating: / 5
Rich Dad Poor Dad book is an Amazing video and/or audio book by Robert Kiyosaki
Rich Dad Poor Dad book in video & audio by Robert Kiyosaki
“Rich Dad Poor Dad book”
“Rich Dad Poor Dad”
Leave a comment Below
Lets Connect on Facebook
You can find me http://www.facebook.com/whoisjaybrown
Jay Brown Bulldog Marketer
Connect with me on Facebook
Video Rating: / 5